In this episode we discus the four major themes that permeated the day at the 2017 Virginia State Bar Tech Show and we are going to talk through each one. We will talk though things like case management systems, client portals, document automation and paperless law offices. All of which you can implement for a relatively small amount of money in your law office.
You will learn how to:
- Why technology is so important to your law practice
- What the techies are talking about
- How to use tech to promote your law practice
- Focus on moving the securing in your law practice
2017 Virginia State Bar
- How to train staff staff by using MyCase
- If you are interested in a case management system, consider the free trial offer by MyCase, Clio, and RocketMatter
- Taking the mystery out of document automation
- Two Ways Lawyers Fail With Technology
- Should you go paperless?
- How to go paperless: A Step By Step Guide
We really enjoyed bringing and run down of the Virginia State Bar Tech Show to you this year. We hope that you can set aside the Tech Show on your calendar next year.